Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Move along, nothing to see here....

Yeah, I know I haven't written anything in over a week, but in my defense, it's been fairly uneventful around here for the past few days. Random thoughts and happenings:

We're still trying to get to the bottom of Nalani's constant nausea, which means more doctor visits and tests.

Jessica received an academic achievement aware from her school for maintaining a B or better average for the year.

I've been invited by another USC employee to join a team to compete in the USMC Mud Run. If you've never heard of a mud run, it's just what it sounds like. You run a 4 mile course through the mud. Oh, and there are obstacles like walls and pits. Each team has 4 members, and the team time is only as good as its last place finisher, so everybody helps their teammates finish. I may have to ride home on the roof of the van.

I'm in the market for a good book, preferably something along the lines of historical fiction. If anyone has any recommendations, I would be grateful.

Matt's music teacher is encouraging the band members to pick up another instrument over the summer, and Matt has decided on the flute.

Hmmmm...that's about it for update material. Hopefull something exciting will happen soon!

1 comment:

Jessica Stier said...

The mudrun sounds like total fun. I hope you do it and have a blast!!!