I guess it would be accurate to say that this was a "sporty" party, since he accumulated just about every conceivable type of sporting goods equipment as presents. Baseballs and bats, helmets and shoulder pads, batting cages and boxing gloves, you name it, he may have gotten it!
He's going to be quite an athelete when he's older, just like his dad!
Other things seen going on during the weekend: backyard baseball game, jigsaw puzzles, eating barbeque and grits, and me constantly nagging the kids to TURN THE TV OFF!!!!
Anyway, Happy Birthday, Greyson!!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Greyson! It seems like he was just born. Crazy how time flies!!!
I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOUR BLOG UP!!! And, Yeah... I just wrote that all in caps to show how freaking excited I am to see news from your part of the world!!!!!!! I hope you keep up with the updates.
Love you all!
Thanks, Jessica!
I wanted to make sure I was going to stick to it before I advertised it!
Post a Comment