
Well, not exactly
live flamingos, but plenty of pretend ones. Yesterday, we (belatedly) celebrated Wallace's 10th birthday with a party at her aunt Beth's house on
Lake Murray. She wanted a "flamingo party", so that's what she got. There were flamingo decorations, flamingos painted on faces, a flamingo pinata, and pin-the-beak-on-the-flamingo. We even grilled up some flamingo wings! (just kidding about that last part).
She was so excited yesterday morning before the party, she was awake at 6:00 a.m. After the party, we swam in the lake and at Uncle Dave's pool, then came home and had some supper. 10 minutes into the evening's installment of "The Hobbit", she was fast asleep.
Lots of her friends made the party and everyone had a great time. Just look at the pictures!



3 comments:
WOW! Ten already, I kinda remember being ten, that is about when I realized there were other creatures in the world besides horses. I would really like to eat flamingo wings!
Happy Birthday!!! I think a flamingo theme is totally cool! Great idea, Wallace.
Post a Comment