Hello! Welcome to the exciting world of the Mixon/Gabel family web log.
Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Pictures from July 4
On July 4, the Mixons hosted their annual July 4 celebration on Black River. It's also the closest thing to a Mixon family reunion that we have. It's also Granny's birthday (she turned 92).
I realized (after I saw your Picasa album titled D&D) that I didn't answer your question about Ben's Utah Game. He had a D&D game. He hadn't had a group to play with since we moved here so it was pretty monumental. :)
2 comments:
Looks like a fun time!!! The only thing missing is us. Oh, I guess we're not Mixons but I'm a good party crasher! :)
I like Nalani's short hair cut.
~Jessica
www.momshots.com
I realized (after I saw your Picasa album titled D&D) that I didn't answer your question about Ben's Utah Game. He had a D&D game. He hadn't had a group to play with since we moved here so it was pretty monumental. :)
~Jessica
www.momshots.com
Post a Comment